Royal Bhutan Monastery – Bodhgaya
Royal Bhutan Monastery is one of the remarkable Buddhist monasteries in Bodh Gaya. As per its name, it was constructed by the King of Bhutan as a tribute to Buddha. Standing in the Bhutanese architecture, it houses a meticulous collection of events that occurred in Buddha’s life. Tourists from India and abroad visit this monastery on a large scale.
It Is Known For:
– Royal Bhutan Monastery is a famous monastery in Bodh Gaya
– It was built by the King of Bhutan as a tribute to Buddha
– It features the beautiful lawn and gardens that enhance the charm of this place
– The main prayer hall has a huge idol of Buddha. Pilgrims and monks gather in the hall for the daily prayers
– Many rooms also exist in the monastery. The monks and pilgrims use these rooms for relaxing
– Different sculptures defining the beauty of Buddhism are portrayed in Royal Bhutan Monastery
Best Time To Visit
Royal Bhutan Monastery welcomes the pilgrims and devotees on a daily basis. Every day, many visitors throng to this sacred place to worship Buddha. Thus, any day is apt for visiting Royal Bhutan Monastery.
You should try to be a part of the discussions and prayers. Every day, the monks and pilgrims gather for the prayers and discussions related to Buddha’s preaching.